Monday, May 14, 2012

Really?

I went to the doctors nearly 2 weeks ago hoping to get some help for my depression.  My PCP referred me to the pysch at the clinic, went to get an appointment and they said not until August.  Really?  So I called the insurance provider and asked for a list of docs I could call to get seen sooner.  First number, machine.  Really?  Second number, not an outpatient clinic.  Really?  Third number, left message on machine, never called me back.  Really?  This makes me even more depressed and I quit trying.  Got the book of providers in the mail so today I started making calls again.  Called the third number again, left message, no call back.  Really?  Called another number that I found in the book, machine.  Really?  and again, same, and again, same, and again, same.  Really?  All these mental health professionals never answer the phone??  during regular business hours?  Really?  I finally get through on the fifth call to a real person who says she will have someone call me back.  STILL WAITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment