Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Karma keep it coming!

I can't believe it! No really, I can't believe that things are finally turning around for me. I have had 2 Etsy sales in a week after none since Jan. I made almost 200 dollars on eBay this month. I got featured on TalentDataBase and (drumroll please)............ today I won 2 backstage passes for the show I am taking my son to see this Saturday. I never win anything! I mean it, NEVER, ANYTHING!! I feel like singing that song from the Sound of Music, "I must have done something good". And Sponge Bob is in my head singing "Best Day Ever". Here is a link to the show we are going to see, I won the passes by putting them in my top 8 on myspace. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89259281&MyToken=95e55bc9-254b-4ed1-b96e-467bbe19063a . These guys made me laugh during a very dark time in my life so even though they are controversial, I love 'em. I am so geeked right now I can't stand it. :) :) :)

1 comment: