Friday, July 13, 2007

In keeping with my ever expanding green lifestyle I went cleaning out closets and destashing some item I thought I would never use. Among the items now up for sale on Etsy and eBay are a book, magazines, clothes and sewing notions. Here is the rub, I listed a book on eBay and all of a sudden, chaos. I only want 5 bucks for the darn thing and someone ebaymails me that they want to pay 150. Well right off the scam alert bells started ringing in my head. After exhausting research, taking down the listing, putting it back up, ebaymailing, and half a migrain, I now believe I should have took the money and run. Yes there are similar books out there selling for much more than my reserve price but I did another search and if he is smart he can get it for half of what mine will cost him. I hate being new at something and losing. Makes me wonder if friday the 13th has anything to do with this. Later... I guess all the hard work payed off, the book sold for the price offered, thank to all those etsians who helped me with links.

No comments:

Post a Comment