Friday, July 20, 2007

Another something to maintain

I found a new place to showcase my talents. It only took me about an hour or so typing and uploading to get this far.http://www.talentdatabase.com/channels/18-Unique/profiles/382901-HelloKnitty . Another etsy seller turned me on to this site. Thanks mLee for the link. Take a look if you like and let me know what you think. Peace and Love y'all.

I just got any email from them saying I am going to be a featured talent on my genre page, which is "Unique". Yay, my first feature, I just wish it was on Etsy :) I had posted a thread in the forums on Etsy asking for suggestions on what I could do to generate business and I have been spending hours and hours on the computer trying to network as was suggested, I guess it finally paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment