Saturday, June 9, 2012

When you get a letter.....

that tells you to go to 125th street because your case has been moved there, that is where you go.  The letter does not state that only your case for food stamps is there and for anything else you need to go to 14th street.  The receptionist points out to you on the letter, "oh, you see this letter F up in the corner, that means food stamps"  And..... you expect me to know what your code letters mean in the corner of the correspondence.  So I left the house at 7am and got home at 3:30pm.  Needless to say, my back was screaming in pain and I am out of ibuprofen.  The good part about all the pain is that I should be getting emergency funds to pay my back rent and thus, avoid getting evicted.  Yay!  I have three appointments to go to next week, I hope they give me some good drugs at the doctors appt on Tues to get me through court on Weds and HRA on Thurs.  I'm going to need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment